What is the Orthodox Church?
- The Orthodox Church considers itself to be the original church started by Christ and his apostles. We keeping Apostolic Succession since the start, since time of Christ and Apostles. Traditions of church was not changes for centuries!
- Orthodox Christianity is a strongly biblical church. We are encouraged to read and study the Bible daily.
- Orthodox Christians believe in a single God who is both three and one (triune); the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Salvation, or "being saved," therefore, refers to this process of being saved from death and corruption and the fate of hell. The Orthodox Church teachings and practices represent the true path to participation in the gifts of God. Being Orthodox is the only way to be saved.
- Every orthodox christian receiving Communion in 2 forms - Holy Blood and Body (Wine and bread).